The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
We are having significant temperatures, the children are on vacation and what we least want is to be hot in the kitchen, right? So nothing better than afamily menu refreshing and simple, with almost no oven and many summer recipes.
How to print the weekly menu
You can download the menu in the two links below. The first is for mobile phones, and the second in case you are on a computer or laptop and want to directly access the recipes by clicking on them.
- Download the menu for TABLETS AND MOBILE MOBILE
- Download the weekly menu for desktop computers
- Download the BLANK weekly menu template
As always we includehomemade and easy dishesbut if you are interested in designing your own menu, you can also download ourblank weekly menu template hereand so you can adapt the meals to your needs, helping you with our ideas and all the suggestions that we will give you these days from our social networks:Facebook,pinterestandinstagram.
If you are viewing the menu from a mobile or tablet remember thatTo search for them you can use our search engine. If you do it from Google or another search engine, just put the word Pequerecetas in front of the recipe you are looking for, for example: “Tiny stuffed tomatoes”
If due to lack of time you need to cook one day to eat several, we recommend our article onBatch Cookingwith many tips to organize lunches and dinners by cooking in batches.
Batch Cooking (recipes to cook one day and eat several)
How to organize the weekly menu
The menus are designed for the whole family but if your children are very young,It is convenient that they have already included all kinds of food in their diet. In some cases, the recipes may contain alcohol, keep in mind that it does not completely evaporate during cooking, a small part remains. Therefore, if you want to completely avoid the use of alcohol for cooking, you can either replace it in most cases with water or broth, or you can directly replace the recipe with another.
We encourage you to include recipes with seasonal vegetables in your menu, you will save money by eating better, and you will help our planet.Among the fruits and vegetables for July that we have included in the menu you will find the following, of which we leave you with more recipes below:
- AUBERGINES: 10 recipes with eggplants;
- PEPPER:peppers stuffed with minced meat: piquillo peppers stuffed with tuna; roasted peppers; bulgur with peppers; hake in pepper sauce; red pepper jam;
- ZUCCHINI:zucchini croquettes; zucchini spaghetti with tuna and tomato; Stuffed courgettes; zucchini, turkey and cheese steaks; zucchini sanjacobos; zucchini chips; zucchini pancakes;
- GREEN BEANS:13 recipes with green beans;
- CUCUMBER:okroshka cold soup (with cucumber and kefir); Greek salad;
- WATERMELON:watermelon salads; Watermelon Gazpacho;
- BEET: 12 recipes with beets;
- TOMATO: Filled tomatoes; tomato pancakes;
- MELON: Cantaloupe Gazpacho; Cold Melon Soup; Melon Smoothie;
We always prepare our menu taking into account thenutrition pyramidwhich suggests these recommended weekly servings of each type of food:
- Fish 3-4 servings per week
- Meat 2-3 servings per week (1 single serving of red meat)
- Legumes 2-3 weekly servings
- Carbohydrates 1-2 daily servings, depending on the level of energy consumption (pasta, rice, potatoes, bread and other cereals)
- Vegetables 2 daily servings
- Fruit 3 or more daily servings
- Dairy 2 to 4 daily servings
That is why we suggest that if you want to modify the menu to adapt it to your tastes, you do so by replacing the dishes with another with similar nutritional characteristics:fishfor fish,legumesfor legumes, etc.
We have included many salads with all kinds of ingredients, to beat the heat: pasta salads; rice salads; quinoa salads; legume salads such as beans and lentils; famous salads like ensaladilla rusa, caesar salad and greek salad, and many more.
Do not forget that physical activity is as important as eating a balanced diet to keep us in good health.
The entry Weekly menu for July, fresh and simple was first published on PequeRecetas