The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Like every month we bring you our family menu to help you with the organization of lunches and dinners, eating in a balanced way, without wasting time or buying others.
This year Easter falls in mid-April, and as every year we have included several Easter recipesfor example cod recipes and traditional sweets, among others. We have also included the vegetables that are in season this month and lighter and fresher dishes to adapt to spring.
How to print the weekly menu
You can download the menu in the two links below. The first is for mobile phones, and the second in case you are on a computer or laptop and want to directly access the recipes by clicking on them.
- Download the menu for TABLETS AND MOBILE MOBILE
- Download the weekly menu for desktop computers
- Download the BLANK weekly menu template
As always we include homemade and easy dishesbut if you are interested in designing your own menu, you can also download our blank weekly menu template here and so you can adapt the meals to your needs, helping you with our ideas and all the suggestions that we will give you these days from our social networks: Facebook, pinterest and instagram.
If you are viewing the menu from a mobile or tablet remember that To search for them you can use our search engine. If you do it from Google or another search engine, just put the word Pequerecetas in front of the recipe you are looking for, for example: “Little asparagus cream recipes”
If due to lack of time you need to cook one day to eat several, we recommend our article on Batch Cookingwith many tips to organize lunches and dinners by cooking in batches.
How to organize the weekly menu
The menus are designed for the whole family but if your children are very young, It is convenient that they have already included all kinds of food in their diet. In some cases, the recipes may contain alcohol, keep in mind that it does not completely evaporate during cooking, a small part remains. Therefore, if you want to completely avoid the use of alcohol for cooking, you can either replace it in most cases with water or broth, or you can directly replace the recipe with another.
We also suggest you include seasonal foods on the menu, so we can eat well while spending less and in a more sustainable way. Among the April vegetables that we have included in the menu are the following recipes:
- CHARD: chard omelette with ham; Swiss chard with potatoes;
- SPINACH: spinach, ham and cheese omelette; Spinach Quiche; spinach salad;
- ARTICHOKE: Artichokes with ham; Artichokes Cream; Stuffed artichokes; Roman style artichokes;
- CELERY: Waldorf salad; celery salad with egg and potato
- ASPARAGUS: asparagus with ham; asparagus cream; asparagus in filo pastry;
- AVOCADO: stuffed avocado; avocado salad;
- PEAS: Pea cream; peas with ham; Vegetable Pie; flamenco style eggs; hake in green sauce;
- CARROT: carrot croquettes; carrot cream;
We always prepare our menu taking into account the nutrition pyramid which suggests these recommended weekly servings of each type of food:
- Fish 3-4 servings per week
- Meat 2-3 servings per week (1 single serving of red meat)
- Legumes 2-3 weekly servings
- Carbohydrates 1-2 daily servings, depending on the level of energy consumption (pasta, rice, potatoes, bread and other cereals)
- Vegetables 2 daily servings
- Fruit 3 or more daily servings
- Dairy 2 to 4 daily servings
That is why we suggest that if you want to modify the menu to adapt it to your tastes, you do so by replacing the dishes with another with similar nutritional characteristics: fish for fish, legumes for legumes, etc.
Recipes for Lent and Easter
We have included many Lenten and Easter recipeseven more than you will probably use in the case of desserts, but we like to give you many options, and here we leave you many more:
- FRENCH TOAST
- BAKED TOASTS
- LENTEN DRITTERS
- FRIED MILK
- EASTER MONKEY
- FLAKES WITH HONEY
- EASTER WREATH
- FRIED DOUGHNUTS
- MALAGUEÑOS DRUNKS
Recipes with cod
- CHICKPEAS WITH COD
- COD FRITTERS
- POTATO AND COD CROQUETTES
- RIOJANA COD
- SOLDIERS OF PAVIA
- RICE WITH COD
- COD PORTUGUESE
- COD CONFIT
- COD IN PIL PIL
- COD MEATBALLS WITH TOMATO
- BAKED COD
- COD AJOARRIERO
- COD WITH TOMATO
- BACALAO DORADO
- POTATOES WITH COD AND EGG
- COD BURGERS
- COD OMELETTE
- COD FRITTERS
15 easy (and very tasty) Cod Recipes
We do not forget the traditional Vigil Potaje and we also propose an Italian Easter recipe that is widely consumed in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay, the cake Pascualina.
As always remind you that the basis of a healthy lifestyle, in addition to a balanced diet, is physical exercise daily. A 30-minute walk is enough to keep us in good health.
The entry Weekly menu for April (with Easter recipes) was first published on PequeRecetas