The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
This dough that we bring you today, in addition to being very easy, is a wild dough: the same can be used to make buns for the children’s snack, or a beautiful baguette for a special meal, some pregnant buns or one Pizza mass for dinner.
Its preparation could not be simpler: mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon and that’s it. And it lasts perfectly in the fridge for two weeks, which allows us to always have ready-to-bake dough on hand. Aren’t you tempted to try it?
Also, don’t forget that the bread It is very important in the nutrition of children, as it constitutes a healthy source cereals and energy. And even better if it’s homemade! Do not you think?
Do not miss the preparation, because we give you some tips to get a crusty bread in an easy way.
Very easy multipurpose bread dough
- 700g of flour
- 450 g of lukewarm water
- 10 g dry baker’s yeast (or 20 g fresh yeast)
- 10g of salt
How to make homemade bread dough
- Dilute the yeast well in the warm water.
- In a very large bowl or tupperware, put the flour and salt, and add the water with the yeast. Stir well with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for at least two hours. Nothing happens if you spend more hours or even all night.
- Store the dough in the fridge until ready to use, always covered with cling film.
How to use homemade bread dough
- We take the dough out of the fridge, sprinkle it with flour, take the dough we want and, on a surface well dusted with flour, we shape it as we want (rolls, baguettes, pizza…).
- Let rise for 40 minutes and bake.
Tips for bread baking and cooling
- To bake bread, it is more than advisable that there is steam in the oven. For that, when we preheat the oven, we put a clay pot with water, so that when we go to put the bread in, the water is already boiling and creating steam. But the bread only requires steam for the first few minutes, so after five or ten minutes, we remove the pan.
- If you have a stone for baking bread or pizza, use it! It must be very hot when we put the bread in, with the help of a shovel. That will also make it much crunchier. If you don’t have one, you can use an upside-down baking tray as a stone and another as a shovel to easily transfer the bread to the hot tray inside the oven.
- For the bread to be crispy, it is necessary to first bake it for five or ten minutes at a very high temperature (200-220º) and then lower the temperature (170-180º) for the rest of the time until the bread is well browned.
- It is very important to let the bread cool on a rack, so that the moisture in the bread as it cools can escape. If not, the crunchy will gradually go away.
To improve the flavor of the next batch of bread dough
Always save a little sourdough from the previous batch to add it to the new batch of dough that you make. That will improve its flavor.
SOURDough (what is it, what is it for, and how to make it at home)
How to substitute yeast or flour to make bread?
Homemade bread recipes
if you like to do homemade bread At Pequerecetas we have lots of recipes that you will love because we explain them to you step by step. Proof traditional breads As the village breadhe crystal breadhe Rye bread or the Spelt Bread. Or dare with some sweet bread like Brioche Bread. And if your thing is to make things easy the miracle bread in pyrex casserole it is perfect for you.
HOMEMADE BREAD (15 easy bread recipes to make at home)
How to make village bread in a few minutes
What is crystal bread and how is it made?
Homemade whole wheat rye bread
Spelled bread (healthy recipe with spelled flour)
How to make quick Miracle Bread in a casserole (EASY recipe without rising)
How to make BRIOCHE (French sweet bread recipe)
The entry Very easy multipurpose bread dough was first published on PequeRecetas