The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Today we are going to do stuffed roast potatoes What kid doesn’t like Stuffed potatoes of the fairs? Well, at home we can do them anyway and, also, thanks to the microwavein less than 10 minutes the whole process and our roast potatoes are ready.
As always, the ingredients can vary to infinity. you can add grated carrot, beet, tuna and anything else your kids fancy. In addition, at home we can make them in a more appropriate size for children, and we can also gratin the cheese a little so that they are even richer.
Are baked potatoes are ideal for a quick dinner or improvised, a good resource to become what, when there is hardly anything in the fridge, I call “conloque” potatoes (or “conloque” pizza or “conloque” sandwich…), that is, “with whatever… there is around the fridge”. You will love them!
Stuffed roast potatoes recipe
- 1 medium potato
- 1 teaspoon of fried tomato
- 1 teaspoon of Homemade Mayonnaise
- 1 slice of York ham
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- 4 olives
- 1 teaspoon sweet corn
How to make stuffed roast potatoes
Roasted Potatoes In Microwave
- First of all, we prepare the potatoes. For that, we wash them very well and dry them
- We make three or four cuts with the knife (so they don’t explode)
- We wrap them in plastic wrap and put them in the microwave, at maximum power, for about 8 minutes (depending on the size of the potato, they may take more or less, we will check).
Roasted potatoes in the oven
- If we want to make the roasted potatoes in the oven in the traditional way, we wrap them in aluminum foil after washing them and seasoning them with salt and pepper.
- We put them in a preheated oven at 180ºC for 45-60 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Once we take them out, let them rest for about 10 minutes before opening the aluminum foil.
stuffing of potatoes
- While the potatoes are cooking, we cut up the slice of York ham and the olives, and leave the stuffing ready.
Assembly of stuffed roasted potatoes
- Once the potatoes are tender, we remove the plastic wrap or aluminum foil, so as not to burn ourselves.
- We open them, chop the potato meat, season with salt and pepper and mix with the tomato and mayonnaise.
- Add the York ham, corn and olives, and top with a little grated cheese.
- We can take it like this or gratin the cheese for a few minutes in the oven.
Other recipes with roasted potatoes
The recipes with potatoes they are very versatile, because this is an ingredient that allows multiple preparations. You can for example do microwave roast potatoes, Hasselback potatoeseither baked potato wedges.
How to make easy and homemade potato wedges (Deluxe potatoes)
Baked Hasselback Potatoes
Microwave Roasted Potatoes, easy and delicious!
20 potato recipes (stuffed, fried, roasted potato recipes and more)
Text and image by María Lunarillos
The entry Stuffed roast potatoes (easy recipe “fair style”) was first published on PequeRecetas