The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
A spinach salad with goat cheeseperfect for hot days, as it is light and very complete.
It is prepared with spinach, cooked chickpeas, quail eggs and Cherry tomatoes. Dress it with your favorite vinaigrette and enjoy.
Spinach salad with goat cheese and chickpeas recipe
- fresh spinach
- Cooked chickpeas
- boiled quail eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
How to make spinach salad with chickpeas and goat cheese
- We wash the fresh spinach and put in a salad bowl
- We cook the chickpeas, which we will have soaked the night before. We can also use a jar of already cooked chickpeas, in that case we wash them well and add them to the salad bowl together with the spinach
How to cook chickpeas (traditional recipe or in an express pot)
- Boil the quail eggspeel them and cut them in half
How to cook and peel quail eggs (tricks you didn’t know)
- Finally we add the Cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- We align with our vinaigrette preferred. We leave you 4 recipes for you to choose your favorite. We personally like the mustard vinaigrette but any other of the ones that we propose will also go well with this salad.
Vinaigrette: 4 TOP vinaigrette sauce recipes
More recipes with spinach
If you want to try other recipes with spinach I’m sure you like these too spinach salads, where we combine them in multiple ways. try the spinach cream waves creamed spinachthe traditional recipe of Chickpeas With Spinachthe spinach croquettesthe Spinach Lasagna or one spinach pizza for dinner.
Recipes with spinach
Spinach salad (8 light and original recipes)
Baked creamed spinach gratin
Spinach with chickpeas (traditional recipe)
Spinach and pine nut croquettes
Spinach lasagna (4 easy and delicious recipes)
Spinach and goat cheese pizza
enjoy these recipes with spinacha vegetable full of vitamins and minerals that we recommend you include in your weekly menu.
The entry Spinach salad with goat cheese and chickpeas was first published on PequeRecetas