The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Today we propose a spinach and potato puree for the little ones in the house. We all know that the spinachThey are full of vitamins, minerals and provide a lot of fiber, and thanks to their folate content, they are especially recommended for pregnant women and children, so we should not deprive our children of this food that is so interesting for our health.
From twelve months we can begin to offer them, although it is better to avoid them beforehand, due to their nitrite content, as the child nutritionist recommended in the article on introduction of vegetables.
This time the spinach is softened with the potato and the leekresulting in aspinach and potato puree very soft, and you can also add a little milk when grinding it.
Spinach and potato puree recipe
- half leek
- 1 medium potato
- 60 g spinach leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to make spinach puree with potatoes
- Put the leek cut into pieces in a casserole with a little olive oil
- We dizzy for a couple of minutes and add the crushed potato into pieces.
- Cover with water and cook for about 12 minutes or until the potato is soft.
- Add the well-washed spinach leaves and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Now we only have to grind until we get the texture that our son likes, and don’t forget to add a teaspoon of sour cream and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to the puree before serving it.
did you like this spinach puree? Also try the spinach cream, that this case is done by adding cooking cream. And in solid version the baked creamed spinach gratin They are to lick your fingers.
More recipes with spinach
If you like the recipes with spinach we recommend you to do the traditional spinach stew with chickpeas, you will see how you repeat. Other delicious recipes that we recommend are pasta with spinachthe Spinach Quichewaves spinach croquettes.
Baked creamed spinach gratin
Spinach with chickpeas (traditional recipe)
Spinach meatballs, easy recipe with vegetables
Fish and spinach balls
Pasta shells stuffed with spinach and tuna
Spinach and pine nut croquettes
The entry Spinach and potato puree was first published on PequeRecetas