The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Today we are going to cook with the children this beautiful and delicious puff pastry star with Nutella or NocillaIt is a very colorful recipe, easy to prepare and it is to pacify all the fingers of the hand, really! The best? Children can do it with us and have a fun time in the kitchen.
We need few ingredients: puff pastry, Nutella and egg, nothing else. Are you going to cheer up? We assure you that with a piece of puff pastry star with Nutella and a cup of hot hot chocolatethe little ones are going to have a snack like kings.
Puff pastry star recipe with Nutella
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- Nutella or Nocilla
- I beaten egg
How to make a puff pastry star filled with Nutella or chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200º, heat up and down.
- Unfold the puff pastry. If the puff pastry is not round, use a plate and a knife and cut out.
- We spread a generous layer of Nutella at room temperature on the puff pastry, leaving the edge without the cream.
- Once we have the Nutella well extended, we put the other circle of puff pastry on top.
- With the help of a glass we mark a circle in the middle, to serve as a guide. Next, with a very sharp knife, we make four cross-shaped cuts in the dough.
- We divide each quarter into 4 or 5 pieces, we take a piece of dough with each hand and turn it inward twice as if we were making a ringlet. We repeat this operation in each of the cuts.
- Paint with a beaten egg that we will have dissolved in a little water.
- Bake at 200º, heat up and down for 15 minutes. Remember that time is indicative, each oven is different, pay attention to baking.
The entry Puff pastry star with Nutella or chocolate (easy recipe with puff pastry) was first published on PequeRecetas