The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
He Marinated chicken It is a traditional recipe, tasty and easy to prepare. He marinade It is a method of preserving food in vinegar, the preparation basically consists of cooking it using a vinegar broth, fried oil, bay leaf, wine and peppercorns.
He marinated meat and fish was traditionally one of the most used methods as a way of preserve food. Today we can preserve food without pickling but it is still a delicious way to prepare dishes.
He pickled chickenIt is a very easy recipe to prepare, but it is necessary to maintain a certain balance with the acidity point of the vinegar (so as not to overdo it). Then I leave you this chicken recipe exquisite to delve into this delicious culinary technique.
Pickled Chicken Recipe
- 1 chicken in eighths
- Some flour
- A few grains of black pepper
- 350 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 parts of a glass (of wine) of sherry vinegar
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 large onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 carrot
- thyme to taste
- rosemary to taste
How to make homemade pickled chicken
We prepare the chicken
- Season the chicken.
- We go through flour and give each piece a few touches, to remove excess flour.
We prepare the homemade escabeche
- In a casserole we put the sliced onion, sliced carrot, bay leaf, whole peppercorns, thyme, rosemary and the head of garlic cut in half.
- Let’s pour the olive oil, in a pan, when it’s hot, we’re frying the chicken. This step is very important, a good frying is essential to get a rich marinade.
- We are putting the fried chicken pieces on top of the bed that we have prepared with the onion, and the other ingredients, we pour the frying oil on top.
- Add the vinegar and water, the amount of water is indicative, they do not have to float, you just have to cover a little more than half.
We cook the chicken with the escabeche
- We cook until done.
- A medium chicken usually takes about three quarters of an hour to cook in a traditional casserole (not express or fast). Test it before finishing, in case it has to be rectified.
If eaten the next day, the flavors are accentuated and it is even better.
Tips for Cooking Pickled Chicken
Pickled chicken in a pressure cooker
- We can use the pressure cooker to make this dish, but with some caution, taking into account the cooking time.
- Much better to stay short 10 minutes with the lid on and continue later without the lid, to control when it is done.
- Caution! Do not remove the lid until the valve is fully lowered and the pot has lost pressure.
Ingredients to make the marinade for chicken
- As for the recipe, the ingredients that it incorporates are to get a normal marinade, if you like it stronger, you should add a little more vinegar.
- Use a good wine vinegar and a good olive oil, prepare your own mixture of herbs and the result will be exquisite.
Carrot for the pickled chicken stew
- You can do without the carrot, but if you like it, keep in mind that if the carrot is not tender it may be somewhat hard.
- To avoid this, put a glass and a half of water in the pressure cooker, peel and chop the carrot.
- Cook for 5 minutes with the valve in position 2
- Turn off the heat and let the pot lose pressure little by little, when the valve has gone down you can open the lid.
- Use the cooked carrot, incorporating it halfway through cooking the marinade.
If you want to keep experimenting with some pickled recipeswe recommend that you try the pickled quailanother delicious traditional dish that you will love.
We also explain how the technique for making homemade marinades for meat and fish:
Pickled quail (traditional EASY recipe)
how to pickle
Other traditional recipes with chicken
Do you want to try other chicken recipes traditional? try the garlic chickenhe chicken in pepitoriahe cider chickenor the chilindrón chickenfour delicious traditional recipes of Spanish gastronomy.
Others chicken casseroles that you may like are the chicken with tomatoor the chicken with mushroomsrecipes that the whole family will like, including children.
Garlic chicken (easy garlic chicken recipe)
Chicken in pepitoria, a traditional recipe!
Stewed chicken in sauce (traditional easy and very tasty recipe)
Chicken with mushrooms (5 quick and easy recipes)
Chicken in tomato sauce, an easy dinner!
Cider chicken with apples (recipe with natural Asturian cider)
The entry Pickled Chicken (how to make EASY pickled chicken) was first published on PequeRecetas