The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
There is no snack that children like more than a sandwich with chocolate or ham, chorizo, cheese… Have you ever tried making them with milk bread?… We can fill it as we like, to this type of milk buns Any filling is good for them, so success will be assured.
He milk breadIt is a very soft spongy crumb bread, and it can be eaten with both sweet and savory. It is ideal for little ones who are starting to eat bread or even at the time when their teeth fall out, when it is difficult to chew, because being so soft they will like it very much.
And do not miss this bread by opening it in half and putting a drop in the toaster, with homemade jam it will be a breakfast that you will not forget!
With the ingredients indicated in the recipe, it gives us 15 small-sized units, ideal for children’s snacks. We can make them a little larger, but we believe they are the ideal size. Do you dare to try the milk bread?…
Milk bread recipe
- 125g milk
- 50g sugar
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg L
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla
- 15 g fresh yeast
- 300 g flour of strength
- 1 pinch of salt
How to make tender and fluffy brioche rolls
We make the dough for milk rolls
- In a large bowl we add milk, sugar, oil, egg, vanilla and yeast, with a fork mix well until everything is well mixed.
- Add the flour little by little, and while we mix the flour together the other ingredients with our hands. It has to be a smooth dough, without lumps and somewhat sticky
- Let stand in the bowl until doubled in volume (approximately 1 hour).
- After the time, we sprinkle some smooth surface with a little flour and pour our dough on it.
- With floured hands, knead a little to remove the air that has formed the dough by doubling its volume, form a ball and roll out the dough with a rolling pin, leaving the dough approximately 1cm thick.
- With an oval cutter, we cut portions of dough and leave them on the baking tray, which we will have previously prepared with baking paper.
- We make a cut in the center of each bread and let the volume of the buns double again (approximately 1 hour more).
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- After the time has elapsed, we brush the milk rolls with a little milk and take them to the oven, lower the temperature to 180º and bake heat up and down for approximately 10 minutes. The time is indicative, we have to make sure that the bread is taking on a nice golden color on the surface.
- Once baked, remove the tray from the oven, leave the bread on the oven tray for 5 minutes and then let the milk bread cool on a wire rack.
How to accompany milk bread
These milk rolls are ideal for the children’s snack, so you can fill it with whatever you want. Today we have a sweet tooth and we have accompanied them with a few ounces of chocolate, which will give them the necessary energy to face the day.
You may also like
Spelled bread (healthy recipe with spelled flour)
The entry Soft and fluffy milk bread was first published on PequeRecetas