The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
This mashed potatoes and avocado for babies It is ideal for those children who are starting to eat, since it is easy to take with or without teeth.
He avocado It is a tropical fruit rich in potassium and fiber, which contains many beneficial properties for our health, and also its rich flavor and soft texture are very popular with babies.
This homemade mashed potatoes We can give it warm, but in cool summer it is an interesting option that they will love.
Mashed potatoes and avocado for babies
- 1 small potato
- Half ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt (you can use starter yogurt)
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to make mashed potatoes and avocado for babies
- Wrap the potato with plastic wrap, one or two layers, and put it in the microwave at maximum power for about 5 minutes. In this way, we get the steam to stay inside and the potato does not dry out, leaving it very juicy and soft.
- We take out, remove the paper, being careful not to burn ourselves and remove the skin
- Crush with a fork or mash
- Mash the avocado with a fork
- Add to the potato
- Season with yogurt and oil.
Other recipes for babies
If you want to try other baby recipes We recommend that you read our extensive article on the menu for babies from 6 to 9 monthswhere you will be able to read advice on the food introductionand different baby puree recipesAs the baby pumpkin pureehe mashed carrotshe chicken rice pureeand many others.
Daily menu for babies from 6 to 9 months
25 purees for babies (healthy homemade recipes)
Pumpkin puree for babies (3 easy and very healthy recipes)
4 carrot purees for babies
Mashed rice with chicken and vegetables for babies
The entry Mashed potatoes and avocado for babies was first published on PequeRecetas