The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
These macaroni with tuna in the Thermomix they are eating bread and wet. There are days when we go to the top and we don’t have a second. We get home and we don’t know what to prepare to eat, does it ring a bell? That’s fixed! we bring you one Express macaroni recipe. We are going to have them done in a moment with the help of our Thermomix!
They come out delicious and you don’t know how many times they have gotten me out of trouble, I introduce a little vegetable so that we get a delicious tomato sauce with tunaand they are very rich.
I hope you like it and you are encouraged to try this rich macaroni recipe with Thermomix, because in no time we have the food prepared and that is a pleasure! If you like macaroni, be sure to try the Macaroni Pie or Greek Pastitsio that we proposed to you some time ago, you will love it.
Looking at the photograph I end up getting very hungry, you can already imagine what we are going to eat today:Macaroni with tuna made with the Thermomix!
Thermomix macaroni with tuna
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g fried tomato
- 400g water
- 250g macaroni
- 3 cans of tuna
- Emmental cheese
How to make macaroni with Thermomix with tomato sauce and tuna
- Onion and peeled carrots and pieces inside the glass, 5 seconds, speed 6.
- Add the oil, 10 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
- Fried tomato, salt, oregano, 5 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
- Do not remove the sauce and add the water into the glass, 8 minutes, varoma, speed 1.
- Add the butterfly, the macaroni and program the time indicated on the package, varoma, left turn, spoon speed.
- When there are 2 minutes left to finish the program, add the tuna through the bocal.
- After the time, serve immediately.
The entry Macaroni with tuna in Thermomix, delicious! was first published on PequeRecetas