The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
June is the month of school holidays, of the arrival of summer, that is, a month in which the family organization changes to adapt to the little ones at home, and ourfamily menu.
So we include many salads, recipes that are not very elaborate or that can be left ready in advance, also taking advantage of seasonal vegetables.
How to print the weekly menu
You can download the menu in the two links below. The first is for mobile phones, and the second in case you are on a computer or laptop and want to directly access the recipes by clicking on them.
- Download the menu for TABLETS AND MOBILE MOBILE
- Download the weekly menu for desktop computers
- Download the BLANK weekly menu template
As always we includehomemade and easy dishesbut if you are interested in designing your own menu, you can also download ourblank weekly menu template hereand so you can adapt the meals to your needs, helping you with our ideas and all the suggestions that we will give you these days from our social networks:Facebook,pinterestandinstagram.
If you are viewing the menu from a mobile or tablet remember thatTo search for them you can use our search engine. If you do it from Google or another search engine, just put the word Pequerecetas in front of the recipe you are looking for, for example: “Little chicken burritos recipes”
If due to lack of time you need to cook one day to eat several, we recommend our article onBatch Cookingwith many tips to organize lunches and dinners by cooking in batches.
How to organize the weekly menu
The menus are designed for the whole family but if your children are very young,It is convenient that they have already included all kinds of food in their diet. In some cases, the recipes may contain alcohol, keep in mind that it does not completely evaporate during cooking, a small part remains. Therefore, if you want to completely avoid the use of alcohol for cooking, you can either replace it in most cases with water or broth, or you can directly replace the recipe with another.
As we always include recipes with seasonal vegetables, they are cheaper, tastier and more sustainable.Among the fruits and vegetables for June that we have included in the menu you will find the following, of which we leave you with more recipes below:
- CHARD: chard omelette with ham; Swiss chard with potatoes; chard with béchamel;
- PEPPER: peppers stuffed with minced meat: piquillo peppers stuffed with tuna; roasted peppers; bulgur with peppers; hake in pepper sauce; red pepper jam;
- ZUCCHINI: zucchini croquettes; zucchini spaghetti with tuna and tomato; Stuffed courgettes; zucchini, turkey and cheese steaks; zucchini sanjacobos; zucchini chips; zucchini pancakes;
- GREEN BEANS: 13 recipes with green beans;
- CUCUMBER: okroshka cold soup (with cucumber and kefir); Greek salad;
- WATERMELON: watermelon salads; Watermelon Gazpacho;
- STRAWBERRIES: pickled strawberries; Cheesecake And Strawberries; strawberry petit; Strawberry gazpacho;
We always prepare our menu taking into account thenutrition pyramidwhich suggests these recommended weekly servings of each type of food:
- Fish 3-4 servings per week
- Meat 2-3 servings per week (1 single serving of red meat)
- Legumes 2-3 weekly servings
- Carbohydrates 1-2 daily servings, depending on the level of energy consumption (pasta, rice, potatoes, bread and other cereals)
- Vegetables 2 daily servings
- Fruit 3 or more daily servings
- Dairy 2 to 4 daily servings
That is why we suggest that if you want to modify the menu to adapt it to your tastes, you do so by replacing the dishes with another with similar nutritional characteristics:fishfor fish,legumesfor legumes, etc.
And speaking of legumes, it is worth remembering that in addition to the traditional ones such as beans, lentils and chickpeas, green beans, which are in season, also belong to this group. And we always include a recipe with textured soybeansanother rare legume on our menus.
Finally, we remind you as always that in addition to eating a balanced diet, it is necessary to do moderate physical exercise to keep us in good health.
The entry Weekly menu for June (easy and fresh recipes) was first published on PequeRecetas