The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Spectacular, this is how I would define this deliciousice cream cake recipe. A refreshing bite to enjoy these hot summer days.
It is an ice cream cake accompanied by a delicious brownie that we are also going to make at home. One day before preparing the cake, we make the brownies and we reserve. If we choose to do homemade icecream we also do it the day before. Another option is to buy the ice cream already made and thus the cake will be easier for us, we give you both options.
Then, we will only have to mount the frozen brownie cake and put it in the freezer overnight. If you prefer, you can make it the same day.
I have prepared a step by step for you to see how we have assembled the frozen cake. I hope it helps you.
Homemade ice cream cake recipe
- homemade vanilla ice cream
- Homemade chocolate ice cream
Chocolate Brownie And Nuts
- 100g butter
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 80g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 80g flour
- 50 g walnuts
How to make Chocolate Vanilla Ice Cream Brownie Cake
We prepare the brownies
- We put a saucepan with water on the fire. When it starts to boil, we put a glass bowl on the saucepan. Add the chopped chocolate and let it melt.
- When the chocolate is almost completely melted, add the butter and mix well with a spatula until you get a smooth cream with no chocolate lumps. Do not put the chocolate and butter at the same time. Let the chocolate melt and, when it is almost melted, add the butter and mix well with a spatula.
- We booked.
- With some electric rods we beat the eggs together with the sugar until they triple their volume. Add the bicarbonate of soda and continue beating until fully incorporated.
- Pour the reserved chocolate cream over the eggs and mix well with a spatula with enveloping movements.
- Sift the flour and incorporate into the previous mixture with enveloping movements.
- Finally, add the nuts and mix a little more.
- Prepare the baking tray with baking paper and pour the dough that we finished preparing on it. We extend well so that it is as smooth as possible.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180º for 30-35 minutes, heat up and down. The time is approximate, you have to be aware of the brownies because each oven is a world…
- After the time has elapsed, we remove the brownie from the oven and let it cool.
Chocolate Brownie (the BEST recipe)
We assemble the frozen cake
- Prepare a rectangular mold with baking paper to make it easier to unmold once the cake is ready. I have not used baking paper because my mold is silicone and it unmolds very well.
- Once the brownie is cold, we cut it with the same measurements as our mold. The idea is to line the mold with the brownie. Cut the base and then the walls of the mold.
- Add a generous layer of homemade vanilla ice cream and with a spoon we extend well so that it is very tight.
- Next, on top of the vanilla ice cream, we put a layer of homemade waffles.
Homemade ice cream recipes
Creamy and smooth homemade vanilla ice cream (recipe with or without an ice cream maker)
Chocolate ice cream (3 homemade chocolate ice cream recipes to beat the heat)
- On the wafers, we add a layer of chocolate ice cream and on top of the chocolate ice cream, another layer of wafers.
- We finished with a layer of vanilla ice cream and covered the iced brownie cake with a piece of brownie.
- We put in the freezer overnight.
- The next day we unmold and cut into portions.
to enjoy this vanilla and chocolate ice cream cake!
The entry Homemade vanilla and chocolate frozen cake with brownie was first published on PequeRecetas