The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Do you like the home made meat balls? And if I tell you that they are rich? spinach dumplings? They are tasty, juicy and with the tomato sauce and rice they make an exquisite combination.
The truth is that the spinach they are one of my vegetables favourites. I don’t know how or when, but one day I tried them and I started to like them a lot. Everything must be said: I am not very vegetable… that’s why I encourage you to try, you may be surprised.
you are rich meatballs with spinach They are ideal for the little ones, we can play with color so that they can at least try them. Although it is true that they are not usually very amused by the vegetablewith a fun game, you will surely like these dumplings!
Spinach Meatballs Recipe
- 400 g mixed minced meat (beef-pork)
- 150 g bagged spinach (already clean)
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
- 1/2 glass of vegetable broth
- Bread crumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- Olive oil
- Cooked white rice
How to make spinach meatballs
- In a bowl we put the minced meat. With a spoon we stir a little.
- Add salt, pepper, shredded spinach (with the mixer’s chop accessory we give it a few touches to chop it) and egg.
- We put two small slices of bread (the crumb) in milk and when it absorbs the milk, we add it to the bowl and mix well.
- We shape the dumplings. We pass them through flour, beaten egg and grated bread,
- Fry them and let them rest on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
- In a frying pan, place 1/2 glass of vegetable broth and add the dumplings. Let cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
How to accompany the spinach meatballs
While the meatballs are cooking, cook White rice and we heat the ketchup In a saucepan.
How to make perfect white rice step by step
Homemade tomato sauce (4 EASY recipes)
We serve the hot tomato sauce as a base and on it, the spinach dumplings accompanied by a rich cooked rice.
Other recipes with spinach
would you like to try other recipes with spinach? We suggest the fish and spinach balls for kids, a fun recipe with which to encourage them to eat fish and vegetables without protesting. You will also love the spinach croquetteswhich you can accompany with a spinach salad.
And two comforting dishes that are always appreciated, the Spinach Lasagna and the creamed spinach.
Recipes with spinach
Fish and spinach balls
Spinach and pine nut croquettes
Spinach salad (8 light and original recipes)
Spinach lasagna (4 easy and delicious recipes)
Baked creamed spinach gratin
The entry Homemade spinach meatballs (easy and healthy recipe) was first published on PequeRecetas