The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Today we teach you how to prepare homemade chicken burgers, a healthy and rich way for children to consume protein, so important for their growth. And it is that there are few children who resist before a homemade burger. And the ones that we bring you today are very tasty and healthy since we are going to prepare them at home.
Are Chicken BurgersThey’re a quick dinner perfect and not only for the little ones, I’m sure the older ones will love them.
We have made them thick, so that they are very juicy and tender, and he assures you that you are going to love these chicken burgers, so encourage yourself to prepare them at home too.
Chicken Burgers Recipe
- 1 chicken breast (medium) or two boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- Extra virgin olive oil
How to make homemade chicken burgers
Prepare the minced chicken meat
- We mince the chicken breast at home or ask the butcher shop to mince it for us.
- Mix with a pinch of salt, the breadcrumbs, the very finely chopped parsley and garlic and the egg.
- Once everything is well mixed, we form portions that we flatten with our hands.
We cook the hamburgers
- We cook on a griddle with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
How to accompany chicken burgers
On this occasion, we have served them in hamburger buns(that if you dare we also teach you here how to prepare them at home), with a little lettuce, cucumber, onion and ketchupalso homemade, but you can accompany them with what you like best at home.
Burger bun (how to make brioche bun for burgers)
How to make homemade ketchup
Another version of these homemade chicken burger is to serve them as Russian steaks, with a little Homemade Mayonnaiseas we have done in this other version.
I’m sure one way or another homemade chicken burgers they will be delicious
Tips for making homemade chicken burgers
- Use chicken thighs: For a juicier burger, I recommend using chicken thighs instead of breasts, since they have a higher fat content.
- Don’t over mix the meat: When mixing the meat, it is important not to overdo it, as this can make the burger tough and dry. Mix just enough so that the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add ingredients for flavor: You can add ingredients such as chopped onion, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese and spices to give your burgers extra flavor.
- Don’t press the meat: When cooking burgers, do not press them down with a spatula, as this can cause them to dry out and lose their juiciness.
- Cook over medium-high heat: Cook burgers over medium-high heat for a golden, caramelized crust on the outside and juicy meat on the inside.
Can I Freeze Homemade Chicken Burgers?
- Yes, you can freeze homemade chicken burgers before cooking or after cooking. To freeze them before cooking, be sure to wrap each burger in plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag. To freeze them after cooking, let them cool completely, wrap them in plastic wrap, and place them in a freezer bag.
How long do chicken burgers take to cook?
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of the patties and the temperature of the grill or pan. In general, chicken burgers take about 5-6 minutes per side on a grill or skillet over medium-high heat.
How do I know if the chicken burgers are cooked?
- Remember that in the case of chicken, unlike for example with beef burgers, it is necessary that they are well cooked inside and not remain raw to avoid food poisoning. It is best to use a meat thermometer to make sure the burgers are fully cooked. They must reach an internal temperature of 75°C. If you don’t have a thermometer, you can cut a burger in half and make sure the meat is white and not pink in the center.
How can I prevent burgers from sticking to the griddle or grill?
To prevent burgers from sticking to the grill, you can follow these tips:
- Prepare the griddle or grill: Make sure the griddle or grill is clean and hot before placing the burgers. Use a wire brush to clean the grill grates, then lightly oil them.
- grease the burgers: Before placing the burgers on the griddle or grill, you can brush them with a little oil to prevent them from sticking.
- don’t move them too much: Once you place the burgers on the grill, avoid moving them constantly. Let them cook for a few minutes before turning them over.
- Use a suitable spatula: Use a wide and resistant silicone and stainless steel spatula of this type, to turn the burgers. If you use a spatula that is too small or too flexible, the burgers are more likely to break off and stick to the grill.
By following these tips, you should be able to keep your burgers from sticking and get a golden, caramelized crust on the outside and juicy meat on the inside.
More homemade burger recipes
Burgers are one of children’s favorite dishes, but they don’t always have to be traditional meat hamburger (although we have a homemade recipe that you will love), but you can prepare them with the healthiest ingredients, a way to include certain nutrients in children’s food without hardly being noticed.
How to make homemade meat burger (traditional recipe)
Try for example some veggie burgers with legumes, like vegan chickpea burgerthe Lentil Burger wave white bean burger. We also have Fish burgersas the tuna burgerthe Salmon burgerwave cod burgerculinary delights that the whole family will enjoy in a healthy way.
Baked White Bean Burgers (Healthy Recipe)
Homemade vegan chickpea burger (HEALTHY and very tasty recipe)
Homemade lentil burger (easy and healthy recipe)
Tuna burger (EASY and healthy recipe)
Homemade fish burgers
The entry Homemade Chicken Burgers (easy recipe) was first published on PequeRecetas