The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Today we are going to prepare some fried breaded cheese appetizers that the children will love.
This week at home we are celebrating! Jorge is going to be two years old on the 1st, so I’m at the top of my preparations. An idea that always triumphs with the little ones in this type of child parties are the lollipops, which as I already taught you in the breaded zucchini recipe in lollipops they don’t always have to be sweet!
In this case, the recipe is even simpler: we only need mini babybel type cheeses and some lollipop sticks, then we will bread the cheese and fry it. It couldn’t be easier! What, do you dare to prepare them for your next birthday celebration?
I now leave you with the breaded cheese recipeI’m still preparing my son’s birthday party… I’ll show you what I’ve prepared for him!
Fried Breaded Cheese Recipe
- 2 packages of Mini Babybel cheese or similar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- olive oil for frying
- lollipop sticks
How to make fried breaded cheese lollipops
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and in a separate bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Coat each cheese in beaten egg and pass it through breadcrumbs, making sure that it is well covered.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes so that the egg and breadcrumb crust hardens.
- We repeat the process again. Pass each cheese through the egg and breadcrumbs, and again let it rest for a few minutes.
- In a deep frying pan, place a couple of fingers of olive oil, and heat over medium-high heat.
- When it is hot, we are carefully frying the cheeses, 30 seconds on each side will be enough.
- We are removing from the heat with a slotted spoon, and place on kitchen paper to remove excess fat.
- We let the cheeses cool, so that the cheese hardens a bit and we can place the sticks.
Also try the Venezuelan tequeños and fried Camembert cheese:
Cheese tequeños (traditional Venezuelan recipe)
Battered and fried Camembert cheese
The entry Fried breaded cheese appetizers for children was first published on PequeRecetas