The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Would you like to learn how to make noodles in Thermomix? The Fideua It is an essential dish of Spanish gastronomy, and although it is typical of Valencia, it is cooked in almost all houses, with more or less differences with respect to the original.
The traditional fideuá it requires a special thick noodle for it, although I like to use regular thick noodles.
This easy recipe with Thermomix gives a really spectacular result. It’s a recipe for Cristina Galianoslightly adapted and worth repeating by all users of thermomix.
If we add to this that the Fideua Children tend to like it a lot and because it is a very complete dish, you can’t ask for much more! I encourage you to try it, because I’m sure it will become a regular dish in your homes.
Thermomix fideuá recipe
- 250 g. whole prawns, with skin and head
- 700g of water
- 50 g of olive oil
- 10 g garlic cloves
- 40g onion
- 100 g of long and thin green pepper
- 10g parsley
- 100 g of canned crushed natural tomato
- a few strands of saffron
- a bit of turmeric
- 2 chorizo peppers
- 1 tablet of Avecrem fish
- 250 g of squid rings
- 250 g of special noodles for fideuá (I have used normal thick noodles, which take 9 minutes to cook)
How to make fideuá in Thermomix
- First, we put the chorizo peppers in the Thermomix glass, and pulverize for 1 minute at speed 10. Reserve.
- We make a stock: peel the prawns and put the skins and heads in the glass, together with the water. We program 10 minutes, Varoma, speed 2. Strain with the basket and reserve.
- Clean and dry the glass well. We put the oil in the glass and heat 5 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Add the garlic, the onion in quarters, the parsley and the pepper, cut into two or three pieces, and chop them for 4 seconds at speed 5. Using the spatula, lower the remains that have remained along the walls of the glass.
- Add the tomato, the saffron threads, the turmeric, the pulverized chorizo pepper, the Avecrem tablet and the pepper. And we mix everything for 4 seconds at speed 4. We go back down with the spatula the remains that have remained on the walls of the glass.
- We sofreímos all this 5 minutes, Varoma, in speed 1. When finished, we crush everything 1 minute in speed 8, and we return to go down with the spatula the remains that have remained.
- We place the butterfly, press the button to turn to the left and add 600 gr. of the fumet. We program 7 minutes, Varoma, speed 3 or until the broth boils.
- When we see that the broth really boils, we add the squid rings and the noodles. We program 7 or 8 minutes, Varoma, spoon speed, without the beaker, with the basket in its place. (If you use a normal thick noodle, schedule 10 minutes).
- Once finished, add the prawns, sink them into the fideuá with the help of the spatula and let it rest for 1 minute. In that heat, the prawns will be done.
- Pour the fideuá into a bowl and let it rest for a few minutes so that it can finish soaking up the little broth that can sometimes remain.
Other traditional recipes with Thermomix
If you like the recipes with Thermomix traditional of our gastronomy we encourage you to prepare others that we have in Pequerecetas, such as Thermomix chicken riceor if you prefer, a risotto in Thermomixof which we leave you 5 different versions, such as the prawn risotto or the Mushroom risotto in Thermomix.
Also essential are the meatballs in Thermomix saucehe Beef Stewthe Stuffed Eggplantthe Pumpkin Cream (Thermomix or the manchego ratatouille.
Recipes with Thermomix
Thermomix chicken rice
5 risotto recipes in Thermomix (easy and delicious)
Meatballs in Thermomix sauce (2 unbeatable recipes)
Thermomix stuffed aubergines: 2 recipes (with meat or with tuna)
Pumpkin cream with Thermomix
How to make PISTO MANCHEGO with Thermomix
Source: adaptation of the book My best recipes with Thermomix 31by Cristina Galiano.
The entry Fideuá in Thermomix (easy traditional recipe) was first published on PequeRecetas