The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
have you tried the Cream cupcakes? Recipes of muffin there are many: from Homemade Village Cupcakes untilchocolate muffins or even,vegan cupcakes.
Today we bring you a different recipe that works great and there are some muffins left. ideal for breakfast. It takes a little longer to make than other cupcakes, but the result is well worth it! They stay as high as muffinsbut with the flavor of the authentic magdalena from a good Spanish bakery.
Keep reading, because we show you the recipe the way traditional and also to do with thermomix…, and we also tell you the secret so that they remain so high. You will repeat for sure!
Cream cupcakes recipe
(for 8 cupcakes)
- 175g flour
- 125g of sugar
- 125 g sunflower oil
- 50 g of liquid cream to mount
- 1/2 envelope of Royal yeast (8 gr.)
- 125 g of eggs (depends on the size, between 2 and 3)
- The zest of 1 lemon
How to make homemade cream cupcakes
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until pale, about 7 minutes. (In Thermomix, with the butterfly, 7 minutes, at 37º in speed 3).
- Add the lemon zest and continue beating for another 6 minutes.
- Add the cream and sunflower oil, and beat for another 3 minutes, slowing down a bit.
- Add the flour and yeast and beat for a few seconds, just long enough for it to integrate well, nothing more.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230º. While it heats, pour the batter into paper cupcake liners until 3/4 full, and we put these molds in the holes of a metal tray for cupcakes. It is also valid in flaneras. This is the secret so that the paper mold does not open and the cupcake grows too high.
- Sprinkle the surface of the cupcakes generously with sugar.
- Once the oven is hot (the muffins will have rested for another 10 minutes), lower the temperature to 210º and bake until golden brown and done inside (in my oven it took exactly 18 minutes, but every oven is different. , so keep an eye on yours!).
Recipe and images by María Lunarillos
The entry Magdalenas de nata, ideal for breakfast was first published on PequeRecetas