The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
soon will be the Mother’s Day and with these cookies for Mother’s Day we are going to tell mom that we love her very much. They are delicious pot-shaped cookies and delicious edible flowers, aren’t they cute? They are very simple to prepare! Few ingredients and it won’t take long.
it’s a nice gift for mother’s day I’m sure they’ll eat you up with kisses! We have prepared a step by step to make them even easier and some small tips that will be very useful.
The pots are delicious homemade cookies with Chocolate Ganache and Oreo cookies to make the earth. The flowers are wafers that you can buy here or you can find in any supermarket in the pastry section. A delight to surprise mom with.
Cookies for Mother’s Day with flowers
For the cookie base
- 250g butter
- 150g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 450 g wheat flour
- 150 g cream 35% mg
- 250g chocolate chips
- Oreo cookies without the white cream
- Flower-shaped wafers (you can buy them here)
- Powdered sugar
How to make cookies for mother’s day
Prepare the base of the cookies
- In a bowl, add the eggs together with the sugar and beat well with a whisk.
- With an electric whisk, beat the butter well until it is very smooth, add the butter to the egg mixture together with the sugar, and mix well until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- Pour the flour little by little with the help of a spatula until you get a smooth dough, without lumps and somewhat sticky.
- Put the dough in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After the time we can work the dough without it sticking to us.
- Brush a small muffin tin with a little butter or margarine.
- We take small portions of dough (approximately a large tablespoon) and with our hands we form a small ball, press the ends and deposit each ball inside the mold.
- We press each ball with one of our fingers, sinking the center to later fill it with chocolate ganache.
- Bake in the oven at 180º for 20-25 minutes, heat up and down. Oven time is approximate.
- After time we will see how the pots have taken on a slight color, we remove the mold from the oven and let it rest in the mold for a few minutes.
- Remove the pots from the mold and let them finish cooling on a wire rack.
We make the chocolate ganache
- We put a saucepan with boiling water and a bowl over the saucepan, pour the cream into the bowl and let it heat up in a bain-marie.
- When the cream is hot, we add the drops of chocolate and with a few rods we mix little by little until the chocolate dissolves, we will see how in a little while the chocolate ganache begins to take shape.
- we pour the Chocolate Ganache in a small jug and reserve.
- Fill each pot with a little bit of chocolate ganache using a small spoon, carefully spread the chocolate over the base of the pot. We booked.
Oreo cookie soil for pots
- We put the Oreo cookies without their white part in a resealable food bag, close the bag and pass a rolling pin over the bag to crush the cookies and make them look like dirt.
- Sprinkle biscuit on top of the chocolate ganache, put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
We assemble the sugar flowers
- Meanwhile, pour icing sugar into a cup, add a few drops of water (very little, literally droplets, otherwise the mixture will become very liquid and it won’t work) and mix well, in this way we will get a thick glaze.
- Prepare some wooden toothpicks, put a little glaze on the flower-shaped wafer and stick it on the toothpick
- We do the same with the sheet and let it rest on top of a plate for 1 hour so that the glaze dries and they stick well.
- We follow the same steps with the rest of the flowers and leaves.
Dekora – Kit of Flowers and Wafer Paper Leaves for Decoration of Cakes, Cupcakes or Other…
- Set of edible flowers for cakes consisting of 5 daisies, 25 mini flowers and 8 leaves
- An original and simple way to give a beautiful decoration with flowers to any cake, cupcake or…
We assemble the cookies for mom
- Finally we take the pots out of the fridge and put the flowers on the ground.
We already have the flower cookies for mom ready!
More Mother’s Day cookie ideas
Another idea to do cookies for mother’s day is to prepare some cookies decorated with fondant how are you. We bring you two versions that mom will love, one is flower cookiesand the other are medal shaped cookiesbecause there is no doubt that if there is someone who deserves an award, it is our mothers, don’t you think?
Cookies decorated with fondant (2 easy recipes and designs)
The entry Cookies for Mother’s Day (original and beautiful ideas) was first published on PequeRecetas