The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Are colored cookies with jelly They are very original and as you will see very striking. They are very easy to prepare so you already have a plan to make them this weekend with your little ones, you will spend a very fun afternoon together in the kitchen, with your hands in the dough.
They are some homemade cookies to whose mass we will incorporate flavored jelly, in this case we have used lemon, orange, raspberry and pineapple. The gelatin will give us flavor but to give them a little more color we have added a drop of colouring, although this is optional.
Are colored cookies They are a fantastic snack for the whole family, accompanied by a large glass of milk or juice, encourage you to prepare them at home. They can be kept in a can for several days, although I’m sure you won’t have time to check it.
Recipe for colored cookies with gelatin
- 150g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 200g butter
- 350g of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 80 g of powdered gelatin (20 grams of each flavor)
- gel food coloring
How to make colored jelly cookies
- In a large container we put the sugar and the egg and beat with a few rods until the sugar is integrated, add the margarine and continue beating.
- Add the flour and salt and knead well until obtaining a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Remove and divide into four parts, to each part we add a tablespoon or 20 grams of gelatin
- Knead with your hands until the gelatin is incorporated.
- Finally, although this is optional, we add a drop of food coloring to each part of the dough, in this case we have chosen red for the raspberry dough, yellow for the lemon dough, green for the pineapple dough, and orange for the orange dough. . We love well.
- With our hands we form small balls that we have on a tray with baking paper, separated from each other.
- Flatten with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- We put the tray in the oven, preheated, at 180º C for about 10 minutes, after the time we take out and put on a wire rack until they cool down.
And we already have our lists jelly cookiesthe little ones in the house will find them irresistible.
How to accompany the colored cookies
With a good glass of milk, children will find it an irresistible snack! These colorful cookies are perfect for any children’s party or birthday.
If you want to try other homemade cookie recipes We leave you a wide selection for you to choose from, from the healthy Oatmeal Cookieswaves sugar free peanut butter cookiesto the classics chocolate cookiesthe butter cookieswaves american cookies choose your favorite cookies!
How to make homemade cookies (50 EASY cookie recipes)
Chocolate chip cookies (crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside)
Peanut Butter Cookies (Original Recipe and Sugar Free Keto Version)
The entry Colored cookies with flavored gelatin was first published on PequeRecetas