The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Milk, cocoa, hazelnuts and sugar….. Who doesn’t have that little song attached to their childhood? The chocolate or cocoa creams, whose best-known brands are Nutella and the NocillaThey are part of childhood and with them we can prepare delicious recipes and of course tasty sandwiches.
Today we are going to show you how to prepare these homemade chocolate and hazelnut creams. Your children will lick their fingers, and you probably can’t help but make yourself a sandwich to remember your childhood days.
The recipe will last approximately two weeks in a closed container in a cool place. Do you dare to do this? homemade chocolate cream?
Homemade cocoa and hazelnut cream recipe
- 100 g of shelled and toasted hazelnuts
- 150g of sugar
- 100 g of chocolate for desserts
- 100g white chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 200 ml of whole milk (a glass)
- 150 ml of sunflower oil
How to make homemade Nutella or Nocilla
- Crush the hazelnuts with the blender until very fine.
- Then we crush the chocolate in the same way and put it in a saucepan with the crushed hazelnuts.
- Add the milk and oil to the mixture and simmer for a few minutes until melted, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- We put the homemade cocoa cream in the containers that we have prepared and let it cool in the fridge to thicken.
Homemade cocoa and hazelnut cream with Thermomix
If you have the kitchen robot we will also teach you how to make Nutella Thermomix:
- Blend the hazelnuts and sugar in the Thermomix at speed 10 until very fine.
- Then add the different chocolates to the Thermomix glass and blend for 20 seconds at speed 9.
- Add the milk and oil and program 7 minutes at temperature 50º and speed 4.
- Finally we put the mixture in containers (it makes about three glasses) and let it cool in the fridge to thicken.
Homemade Thermomix Nutella (easy recipe for cocoa cream and hazelnuts)
How to accompany the cocoa and hazelnut cream
This cream, which would be a homemade version of the well-known Nutella or Nocilla, can be used in many recipes. Of course spread on toast it’s already delicious, but also try putting it in your favorite homemade cookie recipe, prepare a Nutella puff pastry, or a Nutella cake.
Puff pastry star with Nutella or chocolate (easy recipe with puff pastry)
The entry Cocoa and hazelnut cream (how to make easy homemade Nutella or Nocilla) was first published on PequeRecetas