The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Today we are going to do brownie in Thermomixspecifically a delicious Chocolate Brownie With Nutswhich will give it that crunchy point to compensate for the density of the chocolate that the brownies have.
I love the Chocolate brownie, especially when it’s still hot. I can’t finish it: its mixture of textures, its flavor and its smoothness make this rich cake a unique bite.
Delicious on its own, you can accompany a piece of brownies with a glass of very cold milk or a ball of homemade icecream vanilla or cream (my favorite flavors) and also the ones that work best for you.
He brownies It is a dense cake, not light at all, with an intense flavor of chocolate just delicious. You can give the little ones a piece of brownie for breakfast or at snack time with a large glass of milk, you will see that it will fill them with energy to play. Of course, keep in mind that you must prepare them without nuts if the children are small.
did we discover how to make chocolate brownies with Thermomix?
Brownie recipe in Thermomix
- 180 g dark chocolate for desserts
- 100 g unsalted butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- 120g sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chemical yeast
- 80 g wheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g walnuts
- Cocoa powder (optional)
How to make chocolate brownie with Thermomix nuts
- Add the walnuts into the Thermomix glass for 4 seconds, speed 3. Remove from the glass and reserve.
- Add the chopped chocolate into the glass, 4 turbo blows. Remove from the glass and reserve.
- We put the butterfly in the blades of the Thermomix, we incorporate butter at room temperature, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, 5 minutes, 37º, speed 3.
- Add flour, chocolate, yeast and a pinch of salt, 6 seconds, speed 3.
- Remove the butterfly from the glass, add the walnuts, mix with the spatula until the walnuts are well integrated into the brownie batter.
- Prepare a rectangular brownie pan, add baking paper and pour the brownie batter onto the paper.
- With the oven preheated to 180ºC, heat up and down, bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack. It can be tasted both cold and warm.
- Before serving, you can sprinkle a little cocoa powder on top.
I recommend you try one of these pastry or dessert recipes with Thermomix: a delicious Thermomix cakewell be the chocolate cakehe orange cakeor the Thermomix carrot cake; some of these homemade cakes with Thermomixas the carrot cake or carrot cakethe three chocolate cakewave oreo cake; the classics American pancakes or pancakes with Thermomix; the Homemade custard made in Thermomix; he rice pudding; or the Thermomix tiramisu:
look at these recipes
10 easy cakes with Thermomix
Cake with Thermomix (10 EASY recipes for sponge cakes)
Thermomix chocolate cake (fluffy and easy)
The entry Chocolate brownie with walnuts in Thermomix was first published on PequeRecetas