The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
The Carrot Cake either carrot cake It is a delicious cake, with a unique contrast of flavors provided by the carrots, nuts and spices. It is a typical sweet in Anglo-Saxon countries, it is not difficult at all but today we will make it even easier because we will make a carrot cake thermomixusing our beloved robot to simplify our lives.
Thecarrot cake with ThermomixIt is a juicy and dense cake that melts in your mouth. The carrot gives it a special sweetness, which contrasts wonderfully with the flavors of the spices: cinnamon and ginger. It also has a somewhat caramel flavor thanks to the brown sugar, and a particular texture due to the walnut pieces. This wonder is filled with a cream cheese that completes the work of art.
We promise that you will fall in love with thisCarrot Cake Thermomixand you are going to prepare this recipe a thousand times.
Thermomix carrot cake recipe
Ingredients (for 22 cm mold)
- 350 g of already cleaned carrots
- 150g white sugar
- 150 g of brown sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 200 g of sunflower oil
- 350 g of pastry flour (not the one with leavening, but flour 000 or 0000)
- 16 g of Royal type chemical yeast (16 g)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60g of walnuts
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
For the cheese frosting
- 300 g spreadable cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 150 ml of liquid whipping cream (milk cream)
- 200 g icing sugar
How to make carrot cake in Thermomix
We prepare the cake
- We turn on the oven and preheat it to 180°C, heat up and down.
- We put in the glass the clean carrots and in pieces and we program 8 seconds, speed 5. We reserve.
- Pour the eggs, the sugar (the two mixed), the vanilla essence into the glass, and program 30 seconds, speed 5.
- Add the oil and carrots and program 5 seconds, speed 4.
- Add the flour, the baking soda, the salt, the ginger and the cinnamon, the yeast, the chopped walnuts and program 4 seconds, speed 5.
- Grease the mold with butter and line the base with baking paper. Pour the dough (if you have two molds of the same diameter you can divide the dough in two and you will have the separate layers to fill) and place in the oven at 180°C for about 50-55 minutes (35-40 if you use two molds). To check that it is done, we click in the center with a toothpick: if it comes out clean, it is ready.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes, then remove from the mold and let cool completely on a wire rack.
It may interest you:Carrot cake with Thermomix
We prepare the glaze
- Pour the cheese and icing sugar into the glass and program 20 seconds, speed 4. Remove and reserve.
- We put the butterfly on the blades and pour the cold cream. We mount at speed 3 and 1/2 without programming time, being very attentive to stop when the cream mounts, if we go too far it will make butter.
- Mix the cheese with the cream using a spatula, with enveloping movements.
We assemble the Thermomix carrot cake
- When the cake is very cold, we cover the cake with the glaze, we can use a pastry bag or simply distribute it with a spatula.
- We reserve in the refrigerator until the moment of eating it.
How to decorate Thermomix carrot cake
If you want to give your carrot cake an original touch, you can make little carrots by buying orange and green fondant and putting together little carrots to place around the cake.
It is a simple decoration to make and the result is spectacular:
The tricks of the perfect Carrot Cake in Thermomix
- The carrots: they are used raw, and try to choose “young” and small carrots, which are sweeter.
- The sugar: can you prepare this Carrot Cake also using only white sugar, or on the contrary for a more decided caramel taste only Brown sugar.
- Mold: the cake is quite moist, so you have to be careful when unmolding it. We recommend removable molds like these, but if you don’t have it, it’s important to put baking paper in the bottom and grease the sides well. The removable spray is very practical in that sense.
- Cooking time: Being a cake with many wet ingredients, it takes a long time to cook. If you use a single mold, depending on the oven it can take you at least 50 minutes, but also 1 hour or more. The ideal is to use two molds to reduce cooking times and not run the risk of being raw in the center. Test with a toothpick to make sure it’s cooked.
- Freeze: If you have leftovers you can freeze. We advise you to cut it into portions and freeze it like this, and then defrost what you are going to eat, putting it in the fridge 24 hours before.
- Stuffed: with the cheese frosting it is a spectacular dessert, but without filling the cake is also delicious, and it becomes a luxurious breakfast or snack. By the way, we leave you an easy carrot cake recipe on video:
By the way, we leave you an easy carrot cake recipe on video:
OTHER DESSERTS IN THERMOMIX THAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Homemade cupcakes
- homemade custard
- Vanilla ice cream
- Three chocolate cake
The entry Carrot Cake or Carrot Cake in Thermomix was first published on PequeRecetas