The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
You can not miss these delicious baked white bean burgers. They are delicious, crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Both young and old will like them. Nails burgers of ten that we are looking forward to trying.
Many children do not like legume recipes, but with these hamburgers they will enjoy and little by little they will accept the legumes. That does not seem impossible to you!
The texture of the burgers is another point to consider. Crispy on the outside and very juicy on the inside. They remind of croquettes. Are cooked in the oven and they are very easy to make, we will only need a food processor or, failing that, the blender chopper, a few seconds and we will have our dough white bean burgers ready to enjoy.
We wanted to accompany the white bean burgers with homemade hamburger bun. It’s fantastic, very tender, flavorful and fluffy. They look like little clouds!
We hope you liked this recipe and that you are encouraged to prepare these delicious hamburgers.
White Bean Burger Recipe
Milk bun for hamburgers (9 buns)
- 400 g flour of strength
- 200ml whole milk
- 1 medium egg
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 15 g fresh yeast
- a pinch of salt
- 1 yolk
- Sesame seeds
White Bean Burgers (9 Burgers)
- 1 can of 400 g cooked white beans
- 60g carrots
- 60g zucchini
- 2 slices of bread
- A splash of whole milk
- 20 g onion
- 1 egg
- 150g breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- assorted lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes
How to make homemade white bean burgers
We make the milk bread for the hamburgers
- In a saucepan, heat the milk until lukewarm, remove from heat.
- Add the yeast and mix well until completely dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and knead.
- We form a ball and let it double its volume, covered with a cloth and away from drafts, for approximately an hour and a half.
- We form 9 balls of about 80 g each. Line the oven tray with baking paper and place the bread balls on the tray.
- Flatten slightly, cover with a cloth and let them double their volume again. Approximately 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220º.
- We beat the egg yolk and with a kitchen brush we brush the hamburger buns. Sprinkle sesame on top.
- With the oven preheated to 220º, we put the hamburger buns in and let bake for 10 minutes. The time is indicative, it depends on each oven.
- After 10 minutes, if we see that the bread has taken on a nice golden color, they are ready.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
look at the recipe
Burger bun (how to make brioche bun for burgers)
We make hamburgers with beans
- Rinse and drain the beans, add to the blender glass or food processor.
- Add the skinless and chopped carrots, skinless and chopped zucchini, sliced bread, a splash of milk, chopped onion, egg, breadcrumbs, salt. We crush everything, until we get a dough.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes, well covered with plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 200º. Meanwhile we prepare the baking tray with baking paper, add a drizzle of olive oil on the baking paper and brush with the help of a brush.
- We spread our hands with a little oil and form small balls, crush to give it the shape of a hamburger.
- They have to be tiny and chubby about the size of the bread. This way we prevent them from being dry, they will be juicy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
- We are arranging the burgers on the oven tray and bake for 5 -8 minutes. They have to be golden. The time is indicative depending on the oven. When we see that they take 5 minutes, if we see that they start to be golden, they will be ready.
How to accompany bean burgers
Remove the burgers from the oven, open the bun in half. At the base we put a little lettuce, white bean burger, tomato slice, ketchup and close the burger with the other part of the bread.
Properties of white beans
The White beans are one of the more complete legumes from a nutritional point of view. Did you know that they have more content in iron than that of the mythical lentils…?
They also contain a large amount of Vitamin Bwhich together with iron makes them a great food to prevent or correct anemia.
The fiber that have help to prevent the child constipationand its carbohydrates, slow assimilation They are great for people with diabetes.
And if that was not enough, the caloric intake of white beans is lowand also differs from the rest of the beans in that his digestion is goodsince their skin is thinner.
If you liked this white bean burger you will also like these salads with beans healthy and easy!
you may like
Bean salad (5 very healthy recipes)
Do not miss the recipes of others either vegetable burgers like the Chickpea Burgersthe Lentil Burgersor the healthy ones Quinoa Burgers.
Vegetable burger recipes
Homemade vegan chickpea burger (HEALTHY and very tasty recipe)
Veggie burgers (4 healthy and easy recipes)
Quinoa burgers (healthy recipe)
The entry Baked white bean burgers (healthy recipe) was first published on PequeRecetas