The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
What kid doesn’t like homemade pizza? To tell the truth, children and those of us who are not so much like it equally. Today we bring you a very fun and original way to prepare this dish that has guaranteed success. These pizza dough appetizers They are a good idea to surprise everyone at any party.
The way to prepare them is very easy, we will even make the homemade pizza dough (although you can use it already purchased), and we can also count on the help of our little kitchen assistants to assemble these appetizers.
Are mini pizzas are ideal for children: due to their size, each pizza pinwheel It is equivalent to one portion and since they are punctured on a skewer toothpick it is very practical so that they can eat it without staining, even while playing at a children’s party. Let’s go to the recipe.
Pizza Dough Appetizer Recipe
(for 16 pizza pinwheels)
- 125cc of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 25 g fresh yeast
- 1 and a half tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 380g of flour
- 250 g mozzarella or pizza cheese
How to make pizza appetizers for children’s parties
We make the pizza dough
- First we are going to dissolve the yeast in the warm water, then we add the salt and stir well until it is dissolved.
- Add the oil and little by little the flour.
- We will work the dough until it is smooth and uniform.
- Finally, we divide the dough into 16 buns (1 for each pinwheel) and let it rise for at least 2 hours.
Homemade pizza dough (2 traditional recipes, spongy or thin)
We stretch the dough
- After this time we stretch the dough with the roller to 1/2 cm thick, forgetting the traditional shape of the pizza, when stretching we will try to make the dough a square.
- We rectify the shape if necessary, cutting the excess with a knife.
- Once we have our dough squares, we will make 4 diagonal cuts in the corners, from the edge inwards, without cutting all the dough.
- Paint the entire square with tomato sauce and place a little mozzarella in the center.
We shape the pizza
- Once we have put the filling, we are going to shape the pinwheel. To do this, we take a corner of the dough and bring it to the center, we apply a little pressure so that it is fixed, without crushing the filling and we repeat the process interspersing the ends, that is to say: one goes to the center and the next one remains free, the The next one goes to the center and the next one free… Thus, we will have 4 ends joined in the center and four free ones, forming the pinwheel.
- We can also complete the decoration of the pinwheels by putting an olive in the center.
- Place the pinwheels in an oiled baking dish and bake until the dough is cooked but not golden.
How to Serve These Homemade Pizza Appetizers
the pinwheels of homemade pizza They are a very original way of preparing this traditional Italian recipe. They are so pretty that everyone at home will love them.
You can serve them as is, or if you want a more fun presentation, stick them on skewers.
other pizza recipes
The homemade pizza They are always a hit when it comes to kids. If you want to see more ideas, do not miss these pizza recipes for kids. Another original idea is to prepare pizza conewhich is a fun way to eat rolled pizza, perfect so that the little ones do not lose everything and can eat it with their hands as if it were ice cream.
If what you are looking for are homemade pizzas that adults can also eat you can try any of these pizza recipesas the Margarita pizzathe 4 cheese pizza wave Pizza Barbecue.
And as dessert? Well, one chocolate pizza!
Pizza cone, how to make a pizza differently
8 homemade pizza recipes
Homemade Pizza Margarita (the easiest and richest pizza recipe)
Four cheese pizza (homemade four cheese pizza recipe)
Barbecue Pizza (easy pizza recipe with minced meat and barbecue sauce)
Homemade chocolate pizza (the sweetest and funniest recipe)
The entrance Appetizers with pizza dough, irresistible! was first published on PequeRecetas